sirumba

Monday, 4 April 2016

Coliseu dos Recreios, Linda Martini

Last weekend was crazy - Lots and lots of work (as per usual) to do and so little time, but I managed to get everything done and today we're back on track - Back to Caldas.

Despite all the work madness I finally went to a concert! It's been months and if there's one thing that I truly enjoy doing, it's to see good quality musicians perform live.
This time it was Linda Martini - I've seen them multiple times and I genuinely think they're one of the best portuguese bands of recent times.

They presented the new album "Sirumba" and it was a hell of a rock show. I had such a great time and the new songs looked really good as well. Check one of their tunes here.

Watching episode 8 of Vinyl and then go to sleep because tomorrow I have a hell lotta work to do!

Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment